All entries must be submitted by March 1st of the following year
You must have entered a competition before your season started. Then when a trophy is taken, wait 60 days dry time and have it officially scored. Please mail a copy of your official score sheet signed by an official measurer. Your score sheet must be completed in a Pope and Young, Boone and Crockett, or Safari Club International style format. You may download our score sheet (2nd sheet of our entry forms) for the measurer’s use.
We will accept score sheets done by Pope and Young, Boone and Crocket, Safari Club International or any other as long as they follow our format and the scorers have been trained in Pope and Young, Boone and crocket, or Safari Club International scoring.
We require a photo of your trophy in the field. You retain all rights to your trophy photo. We have the right to use your photo in any of our enterprises as well. All items must be completed by March 1st of the following year or entry is invalid .
Login at top of page to get unique confirmation code for the particular contest you entered if possible. If not list full name and we will find you.
Send your official score sheet, photo of animal in the field and NAHC entry form to:
North American Hunting Competition
19363 Willamette Drive #123
West Linn, OR 97068
TROPHY ENTRY FORMS
- Bighorn and Dall Sheep Official Entry Form
- Black Bear Official Entry Form
- Moose Official Entry Form
- Rocky Mountain and Roosevelt Elk Typical Official Entry Form
- Rocky Mountain and Roosevelt Elk Non-Typical Official Entry Form
- Caribou Official Entry Form
- Whitetail, Coues Typical Official Entry Form
- Whitetail, Coues Non-Typical Official Entry Form
- Pronghorn Antelope Official Entry Form
- Muledeer, Blacktail and Sitka Typical Official Entry Form
- Muledeer, Blacktail and Sitka Non-Typical Official Entry Form
- Mountain Goat Official Entry Form
LOCATE AN OFFICIAL MEASURER TO SCORE YOUR TROPHY